|A warrior who was part of the Covenant's expedition.|
Sigur is an NPC in Death's Gambit. Non-Player-Characters are those found within the game that interact with the player by giving advise, quests, items and acting as Merchants.
- Sigur is described as a Pious Knight by Bast- both located in Central Sancturary. She will have available Abilities to learn as well as some wares for sale.
|Essence of Fire|
|Light of the Phoenix|
Sigur Item Inventory
|Phoenix Feather Tuft||300|
Sigur Notes & Tips
- You can learn abilities and buy items from Sigur.
- Sigur will disappear sometime in the late game when you finish clearing Journey's End so the player should get all desired items from her before that.
- Bast will usually kill Sigur first, to prevent this you must kill him quite early.
- Bug: If you refuse Sigur's request to remove the corpse from the corpse shield and come back later, she will repeat the request when you talk to her later. Accepting will exchange the currently equipped shield (which may not be the corpse shield) for a plank shield.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!