|The Emissary of Vil'dradur|
Bast in an NPC in Death's Gambit. Non-Player-Characters are those found within the game that interact with the player by giving advise, quests, items and acting as Merchants.
- Bast introduces himself as the Emissary of Vil'dradur. He is located in Central Sanctuary. He mainly has Dagger Abilities available to learn in exchange for 150 Shards. when interacting with him. He eventually proposes that you guide more lost souls to the sanctuary in exchange for a reward.
- With the other NPCs teaching abilities and selling items in the Central Sanctuary.
|Assassinate||Stone surging with legendary power. Legends say this stone manifests itself when a powerful immortal is killed soon after reviving.||150|
|Blink||Throw Dagger horizontally and teleport to the first enemy hit. If any danger ability is on cooldown, then also applies bleed over 16 seconds.||150|
|Gouge||Slash that blinds the enemies hit. While blinded, the enemy can't perform any actions.||150|
Bast Notes & Tips
- Bast will request that you seek out other NPCs to seek refuge in Sanctuary, and will reward the player with an item once enough NPCs have been found.
- This character will, similarly to Yurt, the Silent Chief in Demon's Souls and Knight Lautrec of Carim in Dark Souls murder other NPCs.
- Drops 300 Shards on death, no items.
- Bast kills other NPCs within the Sanctuary, if you don't want to lose those NPCs, best to kill Bast early.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!