Once a man, transformed into a Snail-like creature by the Astromancer.
Alistair in an NPC in Death's Gambit. Non-Player-Characters are those found within the game that interact with the player by giving advise, quests, items and acting as Merchants.
Once a man, transformed into a Snail-likecreature by the Astromancer. Alistair is found at the Rider's Passage. He will talk about the properties of the Spring in the area. He claims that the blossoms nurtured by these water cure various ailments when harvested properly, introducing his stock of Panacea, solf for 300 shards each.
- If killed, he drops a Skeleton Key.
- Rider's Passage, near The Forgotten Gaia Boss
- He can later be found in Central Sanctuary towards the Stranded Isles entrance.
Alistair Shop Inventory
|Panacea||Removes contagion and other minor status ailments. This applies to yourself and those near you.||300|
- Sells Panacea for 300 shards each.
- Cannot be killed with normal weapons. Use magic, fire, Amarog Bow or Crystal Bombs (about 5 bombs should kill him, more are needed on NG+)
- Drops Skeleton Key, that can open most doors that require a key. However, upon doing so you cannot buy Panacea anymore for that play through. Buy as many as you can in advance if you want to kill him for the key because you are going to need it in later area like Journey's End