Once a man, transformed into a Snail-like creature by the Astromancer.
Alistair in an NPC (Non-Playable Character) in Death's Gambit. NPCs are those found within the game that interact with the player by giving advice, quests, items, and acting as Merchants.
Once a man, transformed into a Snail-like creature by the Astromancer. Alistair is found at the Rider's Passage. He will talk about the properties of the Spring in the area. He claims that the blossoms nurtured by the water cure various ailments when harvested properly, introducing his stock of Panacea, sold for 300 essence each.
- If killed, he drops a Skeleton Key.
- Rider's Passage, near The Forgotten Gaia Boss.
- He can later be found in the Central Sanctuary towards the Stranded Isles entrance.
Alistair Shop Inventory
|Panacea||Removes contagion and other minor status ailments. This applies to yourself and those near you.||300|
- Sells Panacea for 300 essence each.
- Cannot be killed with normal weapons. Use magic, fire, Amarog Bow, or Crystal Bombs (about 5 bombs should kill him, more are needed on NG+).
- Drops a Skeleton Key which can open most doors that require a key. However, upon doing so you cannot buy Panacea anymore for that play through. Buy as many as you can in advance if you want to kill him for the key because you are going to need it in later areas like Journey's End.