|She asks to Sorun/the player if it is the right decision to follow death. If he is really what he says he is.|
Ash in an NPC in Death's Gambit. Non-Player-Characters are those found within the game that interact with the player by giving advise, quests, items and acting as Merchants. Interacting with these NPCs may help players progress through gameplay the main story, they may also reward players with, key items, new equipment and aid them in leveling up.
- She asks to Sorun/the player if it is the right decision to follow death. If he is really what he says he is. In Death's Gambit Afterlife Expansion, Ash is no longer seen. Instead she is represented by Nier who offers Death Watch to Sorun.
- Inside "Journey's End"
Ash Notes & Tips
- Can enchant and disenchant items, similar to Zuma
- Sells the following abilities:
- Cannot be damaged or killed.
- Apparently, there are some clues that lead to think that she's, in fact, Sorun's sister.