New Player Help for Death's Gambit provides accessible information for beginners. First-time players will want to become acquainted with game mechanics, available equipment and progression suggestions to avoid struggling.
Death's Gambit Newbie Guide
Start With These Pages
- Controls has details on how to do basic inputs
- Classes explains the basics of each available class
- Stats explains how your parameters increase when you level up and what each affects
- Talents and Abilities give information on the special weapon skills and passives you unlock
- Builds will give you suggestions from other players on how to grow your character
- Combat explains the basics of combat and how mechanics such as Blocking or Dodging work.
- You can follow our Walkthrough to make sure you get 100% of items
- You can check out the Game Progress Route for a simple overview of where to go when
- If you are stuck fighting an Immortal, check out the Bosses page for details on how to tackle each.
- If you're looking for a trophy guide, try our Trophy & Achievement Guide.
- You will want to look into Spells, Weapons, Armor, Shields and their Upgrades to improve your build.
- The game features many Enemies that you may want to look up
- NPCs give certain Quests that you can complete
- A full list of items is provided on the Items page.
- The Lore page explains the game's story and associated lore.