Celestial Shield is a Shield in Death's Gambit: Afterlife. Shields are a special type of Weapon as they are purely used for blocking incoming damage, and are equipped onto their own additional slot. The protagonist may equip up to 2 weapons and 1 shield at any time, and may alternate between them accordingly during battle. Players may find all relevant information about the Celestial Shield on this page.
The shield was uncommon within the Eversleep clergy, as they welcomed death with open arms. Any that existed were likely for ceremonial purposes. Increases perfect block retaliation damage by 20%
Celestial Shield Information
- Requirement: 80 STR
- Toughness Rating: SS
- Special Bonuses: Increases perfect block retaliation damage by 20%
Where to Find Celestial Shield
- Dropped be The Crow on heroic difficulty.
Celestial Shield Notes & Tips
- SS Toughness blocks about 83,3% more effectively.
- Soldier talent Safeguard does not override toughness.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.