Shield of Warding
|Special||Reduces time of negative status effects by 25%.|
Shield of Warding is a Shield in Death's Gambit: Afterlife. Shields are a special type of Weapon as they are purely used for blocking incoming damage, and are equipped onto their own additional slot. The protagonist may equip up to 2 weapons and 1 shield at any time, and may alternate between them accordingly during battle. Players may find all relevant information about the Shield of Warding on this page.
An eerie shield with an eye in its center, clearly the work of a sorcerer. The gold is particularly indicative of Lohshan's work, having a keen interest in creating magical artifacts. This is a cruder example of his craftsmanship, most of his creations being locked in vaults or in his own personal tower out of fear that it might be missused by mortals.
Shield of Warding Information
- Requirement: 2 STR
- Toughness Rating: C
- Special Bonuses: Reduces time of negative status effects by 25%.
Where to Find Shield of Warding
- Found in Central Sanctuary.
- Can be chosen as your starting Gift during the class selection phase when you start a new game.
Shield of Warding Notes & Tips
- This shield's effect can be applied on Curse.
- The shield's passive effect takes place, once the player equips it.
- A good option for Assassin and Wizards as it does not require more then base strength
- With the Talent Safeguard this becomes one of the better shield options
The jump to get this shield is quite difficult without the air dash talent but it can be done without it. You can get this shield very early so it is a worthless starting gift.