|Item Type||Key Items|
|Effect||Small blade that can be used to kill yourself.|
Suicide Blade is one of the Key Items in Death's Gambit. Items can be acquired throughout the game and they generally provide bonuses to various Stats or can be used to provide various benefits or even open doors.
You were told as a child that any mortal who commits suicide does not gain entrance to heaven.
Suicide Blade Location
- Found in a locked cell in Aldwynn that can only be accessed by losing to Origa.
Suicide Blade Notes & Tips
- Kills the player on use and has them drop a feather. With all feathers augmented it function better as an infinite Crow Plume.
- Can be used to quickly rack up deaths for lore reasons, and also to build up enough bodies to reach the loot cache in Rider's Passage.
- Each time you visit this room, the barrel that contain the item will reset and allow you to break it for another Suicide Blade.
- Vrael (if survives) will come to save you and OPEN the cell door PERMANENTLY the second times you get captured.