|Item Type||Key Items|
Death's Contract is one of the Key Items in Death's Gambit. Items can be acquired through out the game and they generally provide bonuses to various Stats or can be used to provide various benefits, or even open doors.
My contract with Death. It keeps me alive until I fulfill my mission. The contract can be cancelled at any time, though it'll leave me mortal. I have to be certain that's what I want. The page radiates with an ominous sensation. It's seemingly capable of crossing realms.
Death's Contract Location
- Given at the start of the game in NG.
Death's Contract Notes & Tips
- By canceling your contract you essentially begin a permadeath run. No more respawns. Dying will delete your save.
- Death warns you before you cancel to make sure that this is what you want.
- When you kill a boss after canceling the contract your FEA is decreased by 1.
- In the current version, it is bugged that Death WILL NOT give you another contract if you CANCELED it in the previous play through. So if you cancel the contract in any NG, the next one (and so on) will not have the contract which forces you to do the no death run permanently.