|Base Stats||VIT +7, FIN +14|
|Effects/Bonuses||No special effects
Ethereal Cape is a Cape armor piece in Death's Gambit: Afterlife. Capes are worn and serve as protection for Sorun's back. Capes are unique since it also serves as a cosmetic item and can visibly changes depending on what is equipped. This type of protective gear is found around the world and can affect players stats when equipped, armor does not require the player to meet certain stats unlike Weapons, and each piece grants a temporary increase of value to certain stats. Armor can be upgraded +1 to +10 through the use of Soul Stones and an Immortalite Stone.
A shroud, like that of the nebulas, its mist ensorceles your form in a depthless void. Stars shimmer and fade to enhance your magical abilities.
Ethereal Cape Information
- Armor Type: Capes
- Affected Stats (Base Value): VIT +7, FIN +14
- Special Effects: No special effects or bonuses
Ethereal Cape Location
- Recipe can be acquired by solving all puzzles on Stranded Isles.
- Requires 30 metal scraps and 4 meteorite scraps to craft.
Ethereal Cape Upgrade Table
Ethereal Cape Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and other trivia go here.
|Death's Gambit: Afterlife All Capes|