|Effect||Ability equipped in slot 1 costs 15 less Soul Energy to use.|
Wisp is an Aura item in Death's Gambit: Afterlife. Auras can be acquired through out the game and they generally provide bonuses to various Stats or provide special benefits such as increasing Shards gained, constant Soul Energy gain, and faster movement after getting a kill.
Wisps are fragments of souls given a life of their own. Born out of will and emotion, they have an inherent connection to the spiritual realm, harnessing powers of Death.
- Item Type: Auras
- Aura Effect: Ability equipped in slot 1 costs 15 less Soul Energy to use.
Where to Find Wisp
- Located in Breakable Chest in Central Sanctuary.
- Auras cannot be upgraded. Weapons and Armor pieces such as Helms, Capes, and Boots are the only categories that can be upgraded.
Wisp Notes & Tips
- For a Wizard this reduces the cost of the spell in the first slot to nothing.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.