Double jumping increases air attack damage by 2x, up to 5x.
Skycrash summons spears from the heavens, damaging enemies.
Valkyrie Spear is a Weapon in Death's Gambit: Afterlife. Weapons are the main Equipment wielded to engage in Combat, each type featuring a unique set of attacks, and Abilities. The protagonist may equip up to 2 weapons and 1 shield at any time, and may alternate between them accordingly during battle. Players may find all relevant information about the Valkyrie Spear on this page.
The Valkyrie are guardins of the Afterlife who maintain peace and order within the realm. They've all sacrificed their arm as a symbol of their loyalty to Death. Double jumping increases air attack damage by 2x, up to 5x. Skycrash summons spears to fall from the heavens, damagin enemies.
Valkyrie Spear Information
- Weapon Type: Spears
- Base Damage: __damage__
- Requirement: 30 FIN
- Weapon Scaling: FIN
- Special Bonuses/Effects: Double jumping increases air attack damage by 2x, up to 5x. Skycrash summons spears to fall from the heavens, damaging enemies.
Where to Find Valkyrie Spear
- You need the infinite jump (magical flower) upgrade to get this.
- The Location is the first death idol after the Bulwark fight (Aldwynn City idol)
- Go right for a bit , climb up the tower to the top to get the flower (triple jump is not required). Go to the tower to the right of it. Jump to the left. Press and hold jump and at the apex, use a weapon attack to float. Then dash at the end of the floating. Using your double jump resets your weapon attack and dash, so perform this one more time after double jumping
- Get the flower and jump to the left till you see the platform, land on it, fight the Valkyrie, it will drop the spear.
Valkyrie Spear Upgrade Table
|Level||Bonus||Materials & Cost|
Valkyrie Spear Notes & Tips
- This Item is required to complete the stages of Stranded Isles