|Heal||Provides up to 142-426 Heal.|
|Effect||If over 50 soul energy, this plume consumes the energy and heals for more.|
Valkyrie Plume is a consumable Plume item in Death's Gambit: Afterlife. A plume is a piece of special equipment, initially, it's main use is to restore Sorun's health. However, as you progress throughout the game, you will acquire different kinds of plumes that grants higher values of health recovery, as well as temporary buffs. Plumes can be found across various areas, it can be purchased from certain NPCs, and are found inside special Golden or Red chests
As beings once born from this world, soul energy tethers their forms between Death's realm and the physical one. As such, theur plumes draw from soul energy to heal.
Valkyrie Plume Information
- Item Type: Plumes
- Heal Value: Provides up to 142-426 Heal.
- Additional Effect: If over 50 soul energy, this plume consumes the energy and heals for more.
Where to Find Valkyrie Plume
- Rare drop from a Valkyrie enemy. You can find it at the far west side of Amulvaro's Observatory.
Valkyrie Plume Notes & Tips
- Very useful for Wizards making liberal use the the Wisp Aura as they'll have Soul to spare.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Death's Gambit: Afterlife All Plumes|