Stranded Isles is a Location in Death's Gambit. Stranded Isles is one of the newer locations released along with the Afterlife Expansion. Here players can explore new NPCs, merchants and purchase new Items found in Death's Gambit Afterlife.
[video goes here]
Stranded Isles Map
NPCs in the area
Weapons, Spells & Armor
Keys & Other
Full Stranded Isles Walkthrough
Stranded Isles is one of the newer locations released along with the Afterlife Expansion. Here players can explore new NPCs, merchants and purchase new Items found in Death's Gambit Afterlife. Here players will need to solve a series of puzzles and gather Items to complete a series of mini quests in order to light all areas of the main totem seen at the entrance from Central Sanctuary. Players will need to have unlocked the ability to fly in order to access and navigate this area.
Stranded Isles Information
Explore the different platforms and they will each make a different request. Each completion will result in lighting up one of the totem lights out of 8. The different riddles or requests are as follows:
- Only the blind can see the truth
- From Weakest To Strongest
- Bestow upon us great gifts... From top to bottom. We require a tome of flame, a piece of a meteor and the stinger of a creature.
- 'Please gib eyes cover'
- The false angel longs for its weapon
- The disease seeps through the crystal
- Platform full of chests
- Platform with small crevice
- Platform with Torches
Platform 1: Only the blind can see the truth
- Use the Abyssal Eye in the area to unveil the lever. Flip the lever to continue. You can also equip and unequip a Blindfold to make the lever appear.
Platform 2: Platform full of chest
- On this platform, as you destroy the chests, they will continue to appear in a different position. The positioning of the chests need to mirror the grey chests on another platform on the other side of Stranded Isles.
Platform 3: From Weakest To Strongest
- Defeat the Enemies on the platform from weakest to Strongest to complete the platform
- Defeat the small red enemy, followed by the bigger red enemy, and complete it by clearing the last blue enemy.
Platform 4: Bestow upon us great gifts... From top to bottom. We require a tome of flame, a piece of a meteor and the stinger of a creature.
- Place the requested Items on the platforms below in the corresponding order.
- Top: Magi-flame Tome
- Middle: Meteorite Scraps
- Bottom: Bee Stinger
Platform 5: 'Please gib eyes cover'
- Give the platform a Blindfold
Platform 6: The disease seeps through the crystal
- Players will need to use a Panacea at the Crystal.
Platform 7: The false angel longs for its weapon
- Summon an enemy by dropping the Valkyrie Spear at the left statue. Once spawned, pick the spear back up and clear the enemy false angel to complete the platform.
Platform 8: Platform with small crevice
- You will need a teleporting ability to reach the other side. (Use Warp Orb) Once through, do the same with the level below to reach the lever and complete the platform.
Platform 9: Platform with Torches
- Use a fire weapon to light the torches
Stranded Isles Video
[video goes here]
Trivia & Notes:Trivia and notes go here
Afterlife ♦ Aldwynn ♦ Alwynn Sewers ♦ Amulvaro's Observatory ♦ Caer Siorai ♦ Central Sanctuary ♦ Chamber of Migration ♦ Citadel ♦ Collapsing Nightmare ♦ Darkness Falls ♦ Gaian's Cradle ♦ Garde Tum ♦ Journey's End ♦ Magister's Labyrinth ♦ Obsidian Vale ♦ Rider's Passage ♦ Sirad's Skytomb ♦ The Burrow ♦ Vados ♦ Warden's Sanctum ♦ Y'lnoth