|Special||Attacking enemies creates motes of spirit. Crash down emits a ring of blood bullets around you that deal dark damage to enemies, consuming 4 motes.|
Inquisitor Halberd is a Weapon in Death's Gambit: Afterlife. Weapons are the main Equipment wielded to engage in Combat, each type featuring a unique set of attacks, and Abilities. The protagonist may equip up to 2 weapons and 1 shield at any time, and may alternate between them accordingly during battle. Players may find all relevant information about the Inquisitor Halberd on this page.
An immense weapon, wielded by Inquisitor Holdrem in passing judgement. It absorbs the souls of those it executes, sending them to Ylnoth as her master of ordained. Attacking enemies creates motes of spirit. Crash down emits a ring of blood bullets around you that deal dark damage to enemies, consuming 4 motes.
Inquisitor Halberd Information
- Weapon Type: Halberds
- Base Damage: 69
- Requirement: 40 STR
- Weapon Scaling: STR
- Special Bonuses/Effects: Attacking enemies creates motes of spirit. Crash down emits a ring of blood bullets around you that deal dark damage to enemies, consuming 4 motes. Charged attacks create two orb projectiles from the end that move in a wave pattern mirroring each other dealing extra damage to enemies.
Where to Find Inquisitor Halberd
- +5 Halberd drops from normal Eldrich Council
Inquisitor Halberd Upgrade Table
|Level||Bonus||Materials & Cost|
Inquisitor Halberd Notes & Tips
- The two projectiles deal about the same damage as an uncharged attack each, and seem to have the same amount of hitstun. Since the projectiles' damage isn't affected by the charge amount(only the strike form the halberd itself) rapidly charging the first attack slightly, moving to reset the combo, then repeating can deal quite decent DPS from a safe distance.
- The projectiles travel a bit more than double the distance of the halberd attack itself, more than tripling the range of the weapon.
- Make sure the enemy is overlapping with the tip so they are hit by both the melee attack and the two projectiles to massively increase DPS.
- Since only a +5 version drops from the Eldrich Council, it seems there's no way to acquire an un-upgraded version.