Grand Sage Helm
|Base Stats||VIT +7, INT +14|
|Effects/Bonuses||No special effects or
A wizard's wide brimmed hat, once owned by Alistair. He specialized in arcane manipulation, drawing on cosmic forces to breed creatures in his secret laboratory.
Grand Sage Helm Information
- Armor Type: Helms
- Affected Stats (Base Value): VIT +7, INT +14
- Special Effects: No special effects or bonuses.
Grand Sage Helm Location
- Recipe can be acquired by solving all puzzles on Stranded Isles.
- Requires 30 metal scraps and 4 meteorite scraps to craft.
Grand Sage Helm Upgrade Table
|Level||Bonus||Materials & Cost|
|+0||VIT +7, INT +14||-|
|+1||VIT +8, INT +15||2 Soul Stones|
|+2||VIT +9, INT +16||4 Soul Stones|
|+3||VIT +10, INT +17||8 Soul Stones|
|+4||VIT +11, INT +18||16 Soul Stones|
|+5||VIT +12, INT +19||32 Soul Stones|
|+6||VIT +13, INT +20||2 Immortalite Stones|
|+7||VIT +14, INT +21||4 Immortalite Stones|
|+8||VIT +15, INT +22||8 Immortalite Stones|
|+9||VIT +16, INT +23||16 Immortalite Stones|
|+10||VIT +17, INT +24||32 Immortalite Stones|
|+11||VIT +18, INT +25||2 Dark Matter|
|+12||VIT +19, INT +26||3 Dark Matter|
Grand Sage Helm Notes & Tips
- It is worth noting, that the player can be locked out of the legendary armor recipe, if they do not meet the requirements for Ending A, as one of the essential items for completing the challenges in the Stranded Isles is located in the Chamber of Migration.
- 4 Meteorite Scraps can be found scattered throughout the world in a single "New Game" cycle, however, a recipe for Meteorite Scraps can be obtained after completing a puzzle/challenge located in the Chamber of Migration. Additionally, Meteorite Scraps can be obtained by disenchanting +10 to +12 gear.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!