The last remaining member of the Eldritch Council and ruler of the Journey's End prison, she malisciously tortures prisoners and serves Thalamus.
Eldritch Inquisitor Location
Eldritch Inquisitor Drop Table
Eldritch Inquisitor Strategy
- If this is the next boss on your list, better hope you can hit like a truck. This entire boss fight is timed as life-draining pools of blood are constantly filling the room. Either fight fast enough or drown in the thick liquid.
- This boss fight has, depending on how you view it, either 2 or 6 phases. This is because her arena is filled with crystals that you have to smash between waves of abilities. Each one gives her a new ability to use during the fight.
- In order from left to right, the crystals gift these powers: The farthest left causes blue orbs to start slowly falling. They have timed health bars, and if they touch the ground unleash MASSIVE explosions that can easily cover half the arena. While you can't destroy them, you can knock them higher into the air and stall the explosions.
- The next causes thick red slimes from the previous Dark Knight boss fight to spawn. The main difference is that they have far more HP, but otherwise are the same.
- The third will cause mini white whirlwind orbs to spawn on the ground, which attempt to pull you in before exploding. They can be destroyed, and will only explode if you touch them.
- The fourth will cause red orbs to fall from the sky, which explode outwards into red projectiles. This can happen before or when they touch the ground.
- During each of these mini-phases, you have to kill the shark shaman who is summoned before you can destroy the next crystal. When you do destroy the next one, the blood will drain from the room and reset. After all four crystals are destroyed the Inquisitor descends to face you herself.
- At this point, all four abilities will start occurring at the same time, but at a much slower speed. The blood will also fill much slower but with no way to drain it from this point onward.
- Her second phase is very similar to the first phase, except she now will summon projectile walls from the sides of the room at varying heights that must be dodged. Blocking will almost always drain all your stamina and leave you vulnerable to the next attack.
- Her Heroic version is MUCH tougher. Blood fills faster, everything has more HP and does more damage, but several key differences exist as well.
- Originally you can only destroy one crystal at a time and deal with each phase one at a time. Now, however, the crystals have much more health, but can be destroyed at any time. This is NOT RECOMMENDED. This will stack all four shark shamans at once, all four abilities at once in increased values, and leave you with no way to drain the blood. Instead, you should take your time and deal with each phase in preferred order, maybe weakening the other crystals for when you need to drain the blood.
- She also has new attacks (it all happened too fast for this current editor) with the most noticeable being a hail of more red projectiles in a straight line.
Eldritch Inquisitor Notes & Tips
- Although the Eldritch Inquisitor wants you to fight through the crystal waves, you can skip this first phase entirely by shooting her in her lofty viewing place. She is vulnerable the entire time, and enough damage will enable you to skip straight to the second phase immediately.
- During the entire battle, to the right of the arena you can see Sorun's mother waiting patiently.