The wind carries whispers of the Crimson Court, a secret society beneath Aldwynn run by Inquisitor Holdrem. All came to eventually know the prison spire as their journey's end. Thoughts of betrayal threatened her seat as warden, and she swiftly snuffed the opposition from her council. They eventually returned, obedient and changed.
Eldritch Council Location
Eldritch Council Drop Table
|Void Helm +8||??%||Heroic|
Eldritch Council Strategy
- Four red crystals hang in the air at the start of the fight. Destroying one of the crystals will prompt the boss to summon a minion that you must defeat before the blood rises too high.
- The first crystal spawns a minion that summons teal orbs that slowly drop from the top. Damaging them will cause them to rise back up and start their descent again. If they touch the floor, they create a large explosion that hit pretty hard.
- The second crystal summons a minion that creates blood droplets that explode outward in a fan pattern. Just dodge through them, though they do not do much damage if you are hit by one or two.
- The third crystal summons a minion that creates teal orbs that will pull you close to them before exploding
- The fourth crystal summons a minion that will spawn red blobs. They are slow moving and weak but will poison you if you touch them. They have large hitboxes, so rolling through them can be difficult.
- During these four sequences, the boss will fire whitish fireballs at you that explode when they hit the floor, split into two more fireballs that will slowly travel, then detonate, to the left and right of the original explosion. Standing where the first explosion took place is a safe spot to avoid the subsequent blasts.
- Once the four crystals and their minions are defeated, the boss will drop down to the arena, where you can damage her.
- Also watch the blood raising at your feet, once it reaches your character you will get damaged, as well as raising your Infection meter. It will get reset everytime you destroy a crystal, making the minion phases essentially a DPS test. You can avoid most of the damage by jumping.
Eldritch Council Notes & Tips
- If you have enough range damage (bow/spell), you can damage her to half health and she will come down instantly which skip some of the red orb destroyer part.