In the darkness his eyes are myriad, glinting deathly orbs with a savage appettite for blood. Take heed of the wary sensation cloying at your nape.
He is a wild cur driven by instincts of violence, finding peace only in the visits from his estranged daughter, as death remains a dream.
Dark Knight Tomes
- Location: Close to the beginning of Darkness Falls from Rider's Passage, drop down from the platform next to the second Sun Stone. Go to the right, and the tome is there.
- "In the darkness his eyes are myriad, glinting deathly orbs with a savage appetite for blood. Take heed of the wary sensation cloying at your nape."
- Location: From the statue close to Bysurgein Garde Tum, travel upwards until you re-enter Darkness Falls. Travel all the way up the elevator, and the tome is there.
- " He is a wild cur driven by instincts of violence, finding peace only in the visits from his estranged daughter, as death remains a dream."
|Item||Drop Rate Chance||Normal/Heroic|
|Talent Point||100%. Does not drop on repeat kills.||Normal + Heroic|
|Darkeater Greatsword +7||100%.||Heroic|
|Magister's Shoes +7||100%||Heroic|
|Cultist Greaves +7||100%||Heroic|
|Dark Leathers Boots +9||100%||Heroic|
|Immortalite Stone x3||100%. Does not drop on repeat kills.||Heroic|
|Golden Carrot x20||Must take no damage during the fight.||Heroic|
- Darkness Coalesces. A two minute timer is located beneath the Dark Knight's health bar. When it reaches zero, the Dark Knight begins to glow purple and begins dealing increased damage.
- Ione. Throughout the fight, Ione will aid you in attacking the Dark Knight, using her Skycrash attack.
- Slamslash. The Dark Knight slams a slashing attack down to the direction he's facing, then immediately follows up with an attack to the direction behind him.
- Bloodsludge. The Dark Knight lobs a bloody projectile, creating a blood slime where it lands that chases towards Sorun. It explodes on contact, poisoning Sorun.
- Shieldbash. The Dark Knight forms a spiked shield made of bone, then dashes towards Sorun.
- Dash. The Dark Knight dashes towards Sorun, spinning around and attacking twice, before slashing behind himself where he lands.
- Roar. The Dark Knight roars, causing the screen to go dark temporarily.
- Slam. The Dark Knight shiftes into a toothed slime, slamming down towards Sorun.
- Great Slam. Skull indicators appear along a significant length of the arena. The Dark Knight shifts into a large toothed "slime", that launches up towards the ceiling before slamming down, attacking twice.
- Revival. Upon being killed, two Nightmarer's will appear and begin to heal the Dark Knight, until they are killed. When killed, the Dark Knight will revive with as much health as they have healed.
- Heroic Roar. The Dark Knight roars, causing the screen to go dark for a significant period of time. While attacking in the dark, exploding bombs will form behind him, dealing massive damage.
- Heroic Bloodsludge. The Dark Knight lobs a bloody projectile, creating a blood slime where it lands that chases towards Sorun. It explodes on contact, poisoning Sorun. The Heroic Bloodsludge has a significant amount more health, and deals an increased amount of poison damage.
- On the hit that kills the boss, any excess damage is healed by the Nightmarer's before the boss begins to revive.