|Base Stats||VIT +7, STR +14|
No special effects or
Celestial Helm is a Helm armor piece in Death's Gambit: Afterlife. Helms consist of hoods, helmets, and masks which serves as protection for Sorun's head. This type of protective gear is found around the world and can affect players stats when equipped, armor does not require the player to meet certain stats unlike Weapons, and each piece grants a temporary increase of value to certain stats. Armor can be upgraded +1 to +10 through the use of Soul Stones and an Immortalite Stone.
The white and gold intricacies of Celestial design inspire an angelic aura to those who gaze upon it. While few coveted Death, there were many who sought diven guidance from angels. Whether they truly existed or not is the subject of debate between scholars and devouts.
Celestial Helm Information
- Armor Type: Helms
- Affected Stats (Base Value): VIT +7, STR +14
- Special Effects: No special effects or bonuses.
Celestial Helm Location
- Recipe can be acquired by solving all puzzles on Stranded Isles.
- Requires 30 metal scraps and 4 meteorite scraps to craft.
Celestial Helm Upgrade Table
Celestial Helm Notes & Tips
- The best helmet for STR builds.
- Other notes, tips, and other trivia go here.