Bow of the Damned
|Special||Arrows apply bleed.|
Bow of the Damned is one of the Bows in Death's Gambit. Weapons can be acquired through out the game and they generally deal more damage based on your Stats, such as Strength or Finesse. Each weapon category has its own Abilities.
A bow from the Witch Woods, echoing whispers of those it’s killed. The Witch Woods are inhabited by hunters who willingly blind themselves as a challenge. Their pallid skin and lithe bodies are near perfect camoflauge in the misty pale forest they call home.
Bow of the Damned Location
- Found inside the house in Aldwynn near the underground Aldwynn rest area. From the area, up the ladder the house entrance to the left. From there its a straight forward up then after going over the wall just jump into the dark into the platform, keep going right then jump into the last platform. Under that platform is the chest which needs a not usage of a phoenix feather to open.
- The bow can also be obtained by killing Nymeria, after you release her in Obsidian Vale and she returns to Central Sanctuary.
Bow of the Damned Upgrade Table
|Level||Bonus||Materials & Cost|
Bow of the Damned Notes & Tips
- At the same upgrade, it is an inferior vesion of Cinder Bow in both damage on hit and DOT.
- The bleed DOT works separately with Cinder Bow's fire DOT and Solar Bow's but does not stack with itself. Attacking during the duration simply refresh the DOT
- The bleed DOT last 16 second and deals damage 16 times total