|Special||Fires three arrows.|
Amarog Bow is a Weapon in Death's Gambit: Afterlife. Weapons are the main Equipment wielded to engage in Combat, each type featuring a unique set of attacks, and Abilities. The protagonist may equip up to 2 weapons and 1 Shield at any time, and may alternate between them accordingly during battle. Players may find all relevant information about the Amarog Bow on this page.
The primitive bow of the Amarog has three notches along its string to securely fasten multiple arrows. A weapon before a time when they discovered magic.
Amarog Bow Information
- Weapon Type: Bows
- Base Damage: 10
- Requirement: 11 FIN
- Weapon Scaling: FIN
- Special Bonuses/Effects: Fires three arrows.
Amarog Bow Location
- Obsidian Vale: in the area directly below the giant horn. Behind three flying 'Soul Shard' enemies in a hidden alcove. Slash the wall to reveal it.
- +10 version can drop from Heroic Cusith
Amarog Bow Upgrade Table
|Level||Bonus||Materials & Cost|
Amarog Bow Notes & Tips
- Trueshot and Piercing Light still fire 1 arrow when Amarog Bow is equipped.
- Using Multishot simply waste soul energy.